Academics from across the world are finding and adopting open textbooks to contribute to success outcomes for students through equitable access and cost savings. Search within your University collection of open textbooks or from around the world to find an eText.
Search by institution
- ANU eText
- Charles Darwin University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University Library – eBureau
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT eBooks)
- RMIT – open textbook content in the RMIT University catalogue
- RMIT – shareable OER resources
- Sydney University Press
- University of Adelaide Press
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Queensland
- UTS ePRESS
- Western Sydney University
Type in your commercial textbook ISBN and find open alternatives.
The Pressbooks Directory is free for anyone to use.
- The Directory includes public domain literature, CC BY open textbooks, and a vast variety of open educational resources (OER) published all along the license spectrum.
- Resources are added daily collating public books created on PressbooksEDU networks and allowing users to search the metadata written by the authors of the books.
- You can search by natural language and/or use faceted search to filter books by subject, license, network, language, publisher, word count, number of H5P activities, and more.
Open Research Library
The Open Research Library (ORL) is planned to include all Open Access book content worldwide on one platform for user-friendly discovery, offering a seamless experience navigating more than 20,000 Open Access books. This vital infrastructure is slated to comprise the most comprehensive collection of peer-reviewed Open Access books accessible for everyone.
Mason OER Metafinder
Need assistance with finding an OER text?
Do you need assistance to customise on OER text to suit you course?
Please let us know if you have open content.