There is a lot of information available on my topic. How do I make sure my research is suitable for an academic assignment?
Searching for relevant information involves more skills than just using Google. This section will show you exactly what this means. In the following pages you'll learn to:
- understand the benefits and limitations of Google
- understand the information search process
- analyse an assignment topic
- develop an effective search strategy
- find background information on your topic
- choose appropriate information resources.
Click on the side menu to choose a Get Started topic, or use the next and back buttons to work through this section step by step.