Welcome to the website for ATN Assessment Conference 2009 organised by RMIT University on behalf of the ATN Universities. This website links to all successfully peer reviewed papers and other papers and presentations approved for public access by the authors and presenters.
Visit the papers page for all the peer reviewed papers along with the non peer reviewed papers and poster summaries which authors have approved for publication. The nature of each paper (peer reviewed, non peer reviewed or poster summary) is identified on the downloaded file.
- The keynote presentations are available from the Keynotes page. We have included there the keynote slide presentations, links to iTunesU where audio recordings are available and some other relevant links and resources.
- The Conference Proceedings (PDF 4.3MB) includes the peer reviewed papers (only), a description of the peer review process and list of reviewers.
- Short interviews with poster presenters at the conference are available via iTunes U. (Note: Access to iTunes U requires the iTunes application, available for download from Apple).
- The conference program book (PDF 530KB) can be downloaded. It includes the full program, abstracts of all presentations, conference committee membership and acknowledgements.
- The HERDC reporting data (MS WORD 36KB) is provided for the authors of successfully peer reviewed papers.
- Queries about ATNA09 can be addressed to the Learning and Teaching Unit, RMIT University. Contact John Milton, Convenor, ATNA09, +61 3 9925 8024.
We look forward to seeing you at ATN Assessment: Sustainability, Diversity and Innovation at University of Technology, Sydney in 2010.